Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blog Post #2


Absolute freedom and wildness is the art of walking and taking walks. Today I took an unplanned walk through one of my favorite running trails. It's set aside from the high school I attended and lies in between the school and a large park. As of now it's filled with bare trees, leaves on every inch of the trail and most importantly a view that to some people would describe as, incredible. "We find nature beautiful when it appears as art and art beautiful when it appears as nature."- Casper David Friedrich. Today I used landscape to express my inner spirituality. Cosmos means beauty and derives from the ancient greeks. Today pleasure arrives from the outline, color, motion and grouping. Regardless the unpleasant view, in some way its ugliness and cold brisk air made it beautiful. Today nature was medicinal and became an object of the intellect.




No comments:

Post a Comment