Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog 4


My sophomore, junior, and senior year of high school, I went to Las Vegas to play in a basketball tournament.  Looking back on traveling around Vegas, I realized how sublime it is.  Every which way you look, you get the feeling that you are in the desert by the tall rangy mountains surrounding the city.  Flying in to Vegas I was amazed to see the Grand Canyons, they were so massive and it felt like it took forever to fly over.  We stayed at the Stratosphere which is the hotel with the huge sky needle type building, with rides at the very top, attached to it.  I feel very close to the city life so I find looking at big cities and their sky lines pretty cool.  I think seeing huge building out in the middle of nowhere is relaxing, even though most poeple feel rushed and out of place.  I thrive in city life and love seeing the locals and their art displayed on buildings by "tagging".  Most poeple feel graffiti de-moralizes the city but I feel like it adds character to the city.



No comments:

Post a Comment