Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My walk

I was at home and decided to take my walk at East Fork Lake. I started in my back yard and just went through the woods behind my home. From there I can get to East Fork Lake so I just walked whatever way I felt like going. I ended up at this waterfall place that was really beautiful. Its a place where I would go while I was in highschool a couple times to just think. Thing is I never memorized the way to get there but always manage to stumble onto it. I love it because it is away from the camps, the roads and people in general. I feel like this place just calls out to me every time I am just walking in the woods around there because I always find it. Thing is its different every time I go. This time there were just starting to be leaves on the trees and the rocks were different. It was just a beautiful sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment