Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Destin, Florida


This is a photo I took while vacationing in Destin, Florida. This may be my favorite vacation spot. The sand is pure white, the water is blue, and the sunsets look like this! Personally, when I think of relaxing, I always imagine a sunset. There is something so beautiful about how the sun and sky can make such an amazing sight. The best part is, no one can create this. We never know what the sunset is going to look like from night to night or place to place. It is truly a great example of pristine beauty.

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Florida and are looking for good beaches to go to. A picture like this is extremely wonderful. I completely agree with you that pictures like this can't be recreated. If another person were to take the picture next to you at the same moment in time it still wouldn't be the same. Viewers would get a completely different perspective. The ocean and sunsets compliment each other extremely well and make for beautiful scenes. However, I think that it is important to realize that these aren't just pictures. They're moments in time that beauty can be captured in a frame. Thank you for your wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete