Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blog 7

A place that I find to be aesthetically beautiful is out on a lake. I love being out on the water, especially during summer. I find being out on the water to be a beautiful experience. I enjoy fishing, boating or just relaxing on the back of a boat. A lake is a place where a family and friends can go out and have a good time together out in the middle of nature. Lakes are naturally beautiful places and the scenery that surrounds them only adds to the beauty. My experiences out on the water have all been pleasant and leave in my memory a beautiful experience enjoying nature.

2 comments:

  1. great blog and I'm sure you just enjoy nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lake too timmy, being out on the water there is just something about it that you can explain. the sun just hit the water and it shines right in your face and it just brings happiness to you. great blog timmy i love the lake too

    ReplyDelete