Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blog 8

The movie Grizzly Man, is interesting to say the least.  I have seen the movie before and I can say that after watching it a second time, I can start to understand what Timothy Treadwell was feeling when he spoke about the bears.  The way he speaks about the bears, is the way I speak about my children.  It is an indescribable feeling you get and the need to protect that thing.  I think that towards the end of his life, he had started to except that there was not much he could actually do for the bears that he wanted to and he was losing hope in all things.  I still think that he was beyond CRAZY but we all have that one thing that we are completely passionate about whether we know what that thing is yet or not.  With that being said, that video and photographs that he was able to capture is AMAZING.  It is so raw and unwarrented and mind-blowing.  I love how he was willing and did put the safety of himself and his life in danger to get the images and the information about the bears that he did.  Our society would not have this amazing work because I highly doubt that many other people would be willing to do what he did.  I like this movie overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment