Thursday, March 6, 2014

blog 3

To me one of the least aesthetically pleasing of places are hospitals. Apart from the gloomy feel to hospitals due to its purpose, I find it hard to appreciate the beauty of the establishment itself. From my experience with hospitals, I can attest to the fact that interior design is not the greatest. The walls are typically very bare and painted a pasty cream color. Everyone encountered in one's visit seem to all mix in with one another as a consequence of their plain uniforms. Equipment and machinery quickly become the bulk of the "scenery" which tends to provide a somewhat less personable mood. There is a beauty to hospitals seeing how their purpose is to aid the people around us. However on an aesthetic standpoint, I am not in the least bit intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment