Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sleepy Hollow Blog #6

It's unreal how the weather can change ones mode. With the weather changing and starting to get warmer, I remember why spring is my favorite season.  I love waking up to birds chirping, flowers beginning to blossom, and not having to worry about wearing five layers of clothing just to go outside.  The other day when the temperatures were in the high sixties, I decided to take a jog at the Hamilton Bike Path.  Going for a run outside made me feel so happy and thankful for the weather.  It is amazing how just a nice day can change your entire mood and outlook on that day.  As I was going for a jog, I saw many other people running.  I saw the dam, and even that looked pretty to me that day.  All the birds seemed to have come and were flying alongside the river.  I also ran into people walking their dogs and people riding their bikes.  It makes me excited that spring is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment