Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blog 4

In class, we have been discussing how Carlson believes that one can have a better aesthetic appreciation if you have an established personal connection with the environment being observed. This is without a doubt the case when speaking of the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, the home of soccer superstars Real Madrid. Not only is this stadium breathtaking, but I have a long time personal connection with it that will last until the end of my time. Ever since I was a young child, my family has been taking me to Madrid games at this phenomenal coliseum. Very few things compare to the grandeur and majesty of this establishment. Not only is the Bernabeu one of the most architecturally breathtaking soccer stadiums in the world, but is also one of the stadiums with the most history. The atmosphere on game days is ruthless, and one can't help but be engulfed in the magic that is Real Madrid. It is a place that will always have a part of my heart. Hala Madrid





No comments:

Post a Comment