Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 3

One place that is undeniably beautiful is Hawaii. This past summer, my family went to Kauai and Maui for our vacation. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. There were so many picture perfect sceneries. Kauai is more about the nature of the land, while Maui is more industrial. Both islands are beyond beautiful in my opinion. All you had to do was walk outside and you would see so much beauty in a matter of seconds. To me it is hard to imagine anywhere that is close to as beautiful as Hawaii is. Also all the natives from there were very nice and helpful to all of the tourists. There was beauty in the mountains, waterfalls, beaches, and pretty much everywhere you looked. If I had the opportunity, I would go back to Hawaii in a heartbeat because of the beauty that surrounds you. Everybody that visits sees the beauty, so it makes it even more special because others are seeing and understanding similar things as you. It is different when you are at home because not everybody appreciates the things that you do. I know some people don't appreciate the beauty that is here on campus, but if you take a minute, there are so many beautiful things here. It was great to see people of all ages appreciating their surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment