Saturday, February 15, 2014

Blog Post 4

Last summer I had the opportunity to go down to Orlando, Florida to help coach a youth basketball team. During the time I was down there I had the ability to venture off to Cocoa Beach for one of those days. Having the opportunity to enjoy the day at the beach was absolutely fascinating to me, it was absolutely astonishing to be able to experience the beauty of the ocean. For me, I rarely have the opportunity to go to the beach so I took full advantage of relaxing and experiencing what brings people from all over to this beach. There is nothing more relaxing in my mind than a day at the beach. I felt as though I was one with it the day I spent there, from laying on the sand to feeling the ocean water run up against my feet. There were people everywhere and seagulls flying, it was very neat to have opportunity to experience an environment unlike my own. If I am ever in Florida again I would love to be able to go back and visit Cocoa Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment