Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog #4

With all this talk about the snow and the ice that has been plaguing us for the last month or so, I do remember a place that was from my childhood that was truly picturesque. It was at Greener Elementary in Mt. Healthy and there was this abnormally big hill that was so much fun to sled down when it snowed like this, at least it was huge to me as a child. I guess I could say I am remembering how I looked at the hill that I would always go sledding on through the eyes of a child and how I appreciated that part of nature. What most I remember was whenever it snowed, that was the place to go when one wanted to sled around my neighborhood. The hill is still there and whenever I go by the hill, I can remember all the fun memories I had there and how picturesque I still find this hill at Greener Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment