Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blog #5

Recently, we have been discussing the appreciation of nature through the use of scientific knowledge and common sense. I must admit, that I am not completely aware of the scientific background of all my surroundings, but I still am able to appreciate them and find them beautiful. I find different farm lands and acres of crops, remarkable and beautiful, but I am not always sure of what is being grown or how the farmers have planted and treated the crops. I see the acres of detail, diversity, and color. I do not know when the best time to grow the different plants are or when to pick them, but that doesn't mean I can't look at them and not appreciate their nature and surpassing beauty and detail. Scientific knowledge may enhance my knowledge, but I don't fully need it in order to appreciate my daily surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment