Friday, March 1, 2013

Catching Up (Blog 1)

Okay, so I joined the class kind of late. Almost 2 weeks late if I'm not mistaken... Geez. So what I've read from everyones first blogs it sounds like we're just supposed to say a little about ourselves and make a comment about what we thought of the class so far.
I love painting and drawing and I absolutely love to travel. I've been all over the country and few parts of Mexico (because that is where my family is from).
The first few classes for me were a bit mind boggling. Mainly because my book hadn't come in yet but also because I had never been in such a deep-thinking class before. I was slightly intimidated but I've been doing my absolute best to catch back up while trying not to fall any farther behind and still keep up with my out of class priorities. At this point, I actually really like this class. I feel like I'm using a part of my brain that hasn't ever been used before. lol. It's given me more perspectives than I even knew were out there about the different ways people think are the "right" ways to perceive art and nature. It's so odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment