Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Word From Hargrove (Blog 7)

In Thompson's reading, it's stated that Hargrove says "...nature is its own standard of goodness and beauty, making ugliness impossible as a product of nature's own creative activity." I like this statement because I kind of agree with it. Although I don't stop to stare at the dead leaves on the muddy ground on a gray day the same way I would the beautiful autumn leaves on the ground or on the trees ranging from colors of greens and yellows and reds on a bright day I know that in the right perspective those dirty brown leaves could make a wonderful photograph. Such as this...



I like to think that everything God has placed on this earth is either of value because of it's purpose or just because it's pleasing to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment