Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blog #11: Spirit Walk on TMC Campus

I took my spirit walk yesterday on Saturday the 4/27/2013,


I wanted to wait and use it as a break from studying from the 4 back to back finals I have on Monday.  I also wanted to make sure I did not have any commitments so that I would feel forced to fit my walk into a preset time frame.  This allowed me to make sure I could use as much time I was wanted to be guided by nature.


In the end my walk lasted one and a half hours.  I started off by walking out of my dorm and was drawn in by the pound next to student parking. My freshmen dorm actually had a nice view of the pound, I stood there for a bit remembering waking up in the morning then looking out the window to see the weather, along with all my other freshmen memories.  I traveled up to the observatory and got a good look at the campus, remembering how something so familiar use to be so foreign.  I traveled to the woods behind the parking lot and enjoyed the branch sculptures.  This reminded me of all the art work I had done in the past.


In the end I walked back to my room and over an hour had past by, but then again you never know how long those tour guides are going to drive you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment