Monday, April 22, 2013

Spontaneous Walk


                Today I went and worked a catering at Playhouse in the Park.  Afterwards, I was cleaning up and was thinking about all the homework I had to do.  Then I remembered the spontaneous walk.  I decided to do it after I was finished and wonder around the area.  If anyone is familiar with Eden park, this is the area.   It was a beautiful day out for a walk, and the amount of people walking around the area confirmed that I wasn't the only one who thought this.   I started a little down from Playhouse in the Park and walked around a fountain.   Then I went up a hill by the Krohn conservatory.  There were many trees and flowers all over.  Then I went over to this lookout area where you can see over the river and see Northern Kentucky. 
                While this walk was spontaneous and was intriguing, as I haven't walked over there in a while, I don't think it quiet counted as sauntering.  I never at any point lost track of where I was.  I also stayed on paths the whole time as well.  Buildings and cars were also in view, which isn't true nature because it isn't untouched by nature.  But being Earth Day and all, I do think it was a nice way to spend some time with nature.

Some pictures I took:



  






No comments:

Post a Comment