Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blog 9 (Confusion)

I am really struggling to understand most of the Bugbee text.  There are some random sections/quotes I like but most of it is really going past my head and confusing me, so forgive me if I don't participate much because I am really pushing myself to understand it.   Even when people in class are presenting it in class it goes over my head, but I may be a slow learner. :p  I always feel like for the most part he's not relating back to nature that much but is just focusing on greater questions or going beyond just talking about Environmental Aesthetics...if that makes sense.  And his themes to me seem all over the place because of the fact it is a journal, so I'm having immense trouble.  My favorite entry has been the one I presented where I think he has tied in nature examples back into his theme of immersion, and I just wish he would have done that in most of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment