Sunday, January 13, 2013


Hi everyone, I'm Kelsey Mullikin and this is my second semester at Thomas More College. So far I have really enjoyed my experience here. I like the small atmosphere and everyone is really nice. I've made a lot of new friends and I love how all the professors care about how you're doing in class and take the time to make sure you are doing well. I am honestly really excited for this class. I have always loved being outside, admiring nature, and looking at and even creating my own landscape paintings. Art is something that I often use to relax and landscapes are absolutely beautiful scenery in my opinion, so painting them is something really fun for me. The movie we are currently watching is very eye opening to me. It started out with gorgeous landscapes of all different types and now towards the end it’s slowly turning into the city scene that we as Americans are used to today. I think it symbolizes how many people are blind to these beautiful scenes because we sort of conform to a lifestyle that can’t see anything beyond high industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment