Sunday, January 13, 2013

Human evolution

Hi my name is Kellie Kimberly. I am blogging about my philosophy class. Right now we are watching a movie that puts together a series of images along with music. Im not completely sure the significance of this movie but it makes me think of our evolution as human beings. It makes me think of how far we have come and how much we have accomplished. The world started out as a clean slate and over a period of many many years we have revolutionized and grew into a working society. Yet, the movie also makes me think of how bad our evolutionizing is bad for our enviroment. How many forests and beautiful land scapes have been ruined for us to become more revelutionized. It shows the destruction we cause for the growth and developement of the human race. With our industrial developement we continue to poison the land. Dumping and wasting destoying what once was pure beauty. So, we may show significance in our evolution as human beings but if we do not slow down our pace we will lose alot of the worlds natual beauty. So the question that stands in my mind is : Is evolution worth destruction ?

No comments:

Post a Comment