Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 1

I am Jordan Fortner. I have enjoyed the first week of this Philosophy class. I have always liked being around the outdoors and this class appears like we will learn about things in the environment. I like putting meaning to certain images in nature and this class will help me do so. I have always had a lot of pets growing up and I enjoy taking care of them. I also enjoy seeing wildlife. I think I got a passion for animals from my dad.
The movie that we are watching is very interesting. I think it shows how us humans have taken away some of the land from many of God's creatures. The movie showed a lot of land and mountains which was very beautiful. But then it showed things like powerlines and tractors invading in the land. I understand that we need area to build thing like houses but I believe we are excessive with our construction. It seems like all our society does is build. When will it stop?
I think this will be a good class to discuss things like this along with other major topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment