Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Aesthetic Modeling - Blog 3

All of these models telling me how to appreciate nature and respond properly. It seems bold for an author to assume that I may or may not have had appropriate aesthetic responses to nature... All the models presented have valid points and ideas. I suppose the natural environmental model embodies my own experience. With a scientific background and much contact with nature throughout may life, I may be able to have a more appropriate response than someone who doesn't. But I don't know for sure since all I know is my own experience. Who am I anyway, and am I arrogant enough to pass judgement? Well I suppose I leave these philosophical concerns to the experts. Perhaps they can tell me I am experiencing the image below incorrectly.

                                                               Seneca Rocks WV

No comments:

Post a Comment