Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The place I love to visit the most would have to be Winton Woods in Cincinnati. Its a great place because of all the trails with beautiful scenery and the preserved nature that still inhabits it. Winton Woods is pretty much my go to place to run through because of all the wonderful things it offers to the people that run through it or walk as well. I've run through there so much that I often can recount all the fond memories I have of going there. I've gone there for cross country practices, races as well, and often times there to run with old friends to reminisce. I can say that it is my favorite place to run through and still continue to run there because of how it allows the runner or walker to open their minds and enjoying the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment