Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blog number 1

Before attending Thomas More College I lived my entire life in northern Cincinnati in an area called Landen. Landen is a small suburb that is located in the Kings School district. It is a small area with lots of natural beauty. Growing up there one of my favorite places to go was always Landen lake. Landen lake sits in the middle of the town and provides an ideal place for people all over town to go enjoy. For me the lake was always a place for me to get away and relax. I thoroughly enjoyed the ability to go out and sit on the lake and enjoy the beauty of it's surroundings. The lake is peaceful as it is surrounded by trees that hide the neighborhoods around it. It provides a quiet scene that allows me to be at peace and not have to worry about any outside distractions. Still to this day when I go home in the warmer months of the year I make my best effort to go and enjoy Landen Lake as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment