Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Sleepy Hollow










 To choose just one place that provides my greatest escape from reality is actually not that hard of a task. When contemplating this decision, the first thing that comes to mind is the place I spent my nights every other week this past summer. It is a place full of so many events and actions that make up the best of memories. Riverbend Music Center is my escape from reality. Riverbend embodies everything that a summer night should be. Music, laughter, tears, friends, girlfriends, and family all contribute to the magic that is created in this magnificent place. Riverbend Music Center is not just a venue. It is a theater of dreams in which for one night, one can completely forget about the outside world and can enjoy a night of music, friends, and laughter. I cannot describe how incredibly thankful I truly am for such a place that can combine two of my favorite things: the people I love and the music I live for.

1 comment:

  1. Sergio,
    Considering the fact that I have been to the Riverbed Music Centre, I can draw parallels with your own personal perspective, in regards to the nature of the location. After all, life is about living and experiencing it with great people makes it even better. It truly offers the individual an escape from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. In it's own way, it is beautiful because you are able to experience the amazing abilities of musicians. I believe your account of R iverbend incredibly accurate and inspiring. I also appreciated the photos, which provided me with some context.

    ReplyDelete