Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blog 1

Every year my family takes a vacation to Naples, Florida. To me it is one of the most beautiful and relaxing places to be. It is beautiful for many reasons, such as the environment. Nature is always around us because we are either riding bikes, golfing, or at the beach. While we are on this trip, we forget about all of our worries and relax. There is no better place to be.  It is a very simple relaxing trip we take. I think the simplicity of the vacation makes it even more beautiful. We just go to the beach and spend time together as a family everyday. Because I am with my family constantly, I think it makes Florida even more beautiful. To me family is everything, and spending all that time with them makes the vacation that much better. I think that when we are on trips or vacations, we pay more attention to the environment and our surroundings. I also think that we appreciate the environment more when we are away on trips. When we are back home, many people to forget to appreciate their surroundings, and are just back to their normal lifestyle. I think it would help many relax if they took some time out of their day to stop and appreciate what they have and the beauty of their surroundings. There is beauty everywhere we look, it is just that sometimes we are too oblivious to even notice it.

2 comments:

  1. This blog reminds me so much of when I used to vacation in Orlando, Florida. It was always so beautiful down there and it gets so hard to appreciate the nature that we see everyday. But when we go somewhere new, its easier to pay attention to the scenery because we aren't used to things such as palm trees. The fact that beauty is everywhere is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you are right when you state that people aren't appreciative of nature they see every day. People get so used to the same trees, same flowers, same nature, and take it for granted. I feel that eventually your daily surroundings become a blur, due to people constantly being in a rush with their busy lives. Taking the time to relax and enjoy is so important.

    ReplyDelete