Thursday, January 23, 2014

My House blog 2

I have live  in Milford my entire life. I live in the suburbs and can't ever imagine living in a big city. It is calm and peaceful where  live. My house is surrounded my forests  and is on a private drive in the neighborhood with only a few other houses in view because of all the trees. There is a lake in the  neighborhood which I can see in my backyard. The summers are always nice, warm and beautiful. Being surrounded by trees and trails to walk on it is very relaxing. the winters may be cold but it is also very beautiful  with the grass covered by snow and the trees covered over by ice which reflects the light off. Maybe if I had not grown up here I would view this as just another house and just another neighborhood and not even look at the beauty that is there, but since I am familiar with it, it holds special value for me. It is my home and the memories and things that I see every day in that environment make it beautiful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment