Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog #3

A place or really something that always grabs my attention would have to be the streams or in forests where there is a flowing river with rocks and etc. Now I am still not sure why I find this beautiful or even picturesque. But it is something I usually always look forward to seeing. I can always remember as a kid how I was always fascinated by streams especially ones that I often see in Winton Woods. Whenever I see them or run by them, I feel I have to at least observe it. I've never really gone done and truly just sat there enjoying the nature around me or picking up rocks from the stream even though a part of me have always wanted to. Maybe its the picturesque sight I see when I look at streams or that I haven't really just gone down to a stream and just soak in the nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment