Monday, January 27, 2014

Blog #2

Continuing the theme of things that I find beautiful and "picturesque" would have to be the track at Mt. Healthy High School. I can seem how that might be hard to imagine as beautiful but it is a place that I have gone to a lot for running in high school and still to this day. It had this new reformed track that was in the back wooded area of the high school. When running on the track you could see all the trees/forested areas, the pristine grass hills that extended beyond the track and of course the huge stadium seats one could watch from. I find it to be beautiful because the fact I have so many happy memories running workouts there by myself and with my dad. Running on the track you could see all the surroundings around you and felt like a place where I could be alone in my thoughts to soak it all in. The track is the same for the most part since the high school recently changed all the buildings around it and the entrance is different from before. But the track is the same for the most part with having all the forest areas around it and the stadium is slightly bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment