Sunday, January 26, 2014

Blog #2

This is a little different but it is who I am.  I find beauty in everything, but I have a special interest in body modifications.  Tattoos, piercings, hair color, implants, ect.  What people can and do to their bodies is amazing to me.  I personally currently have ten tattoos and fourteen piercings.  I love how I can put things on my body that mean so much to me and will always be there.  They are usually great conversation pieces and are a great way to prove how just because someone choses to be how they want to be doesn't mean they are a bad person or unable to be a helpful and functioning member in society.  I love the beauty that tattoos give to all people and how amazing it can make you feel after getting a tattoo.  It is freeing almost.  After I finished the cross tattoo pictured below of five of my dead relatives names, it was a way of closure for me.  I was finally able to let go.  Beautiful.










No comments:

Post a Comment