Thursday, February 2, 2012

#3

Being outside yesterday during class was a peaceful experience. It was a wonderful way to spend class time.  It was the first time in a long time that I actually got to sit and enjoy nature.  The campus around TMC was so serene and relaxing.  I finally got the opportunity to enjoy the beauty all around me and take a deep breath.  While sitting outside I got to watch the birds fly, I felt the breeze blow and I saw the beautiful sun shining down on this wonderful earth that God has given to all of us.  Seeing nature is not something that we get to do very often.  While watching everything that was around me yesterday I couldn't help but notice all of the busy cars passing by not noticing any of the beauty that was around them.  I am so grateful to have the beautiful nature that we have and getting to enjoy it on occasion is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment