Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February Blues

Many people have a bad feeling about the cold and come down with the blues. But not me. To me when the weather gets colder outside I believe that is when the air feels the freshest. Just the other day I had to go for a run outside in this cold weather and it really refreshed my lungs to breathe in some nice crisp cold air. Also its not to bad to think that spring is only getting closer and all the new plant life will be coming out to play as well. There is no reason to get the blues when it becomes cold during this time of year there are always things to look forward to or things that you can enjoy just a little bit when its chilly outside.

1 comment:

  1. In many ways I want to disagree being that I hate the cold for the most part. However, this year’s Feb weather has been rather pleasing to say the least. I think that you have a good point with being able to run and actually breathe in some air that’s not hot and humid. I find it funny that people today allow the weather to really change the way that they go about things a how their feeling. I agree just because its chilly outside doesn’t mean that there aren’t things worth taking a look at nature is beautiful in all seasons.

    ReplyDelete