Monday, February 13, 2012

NKY Nature

Charlie on a walk in the Cemetery! 

Lately we have been talking about the different perspectives you can have of nature.  Thinking along these lines I find myself looking at nature in many different ways.  Sometimes I look at a specific object of nature and think about its beauty and relevance in the world. Other times I look at myself as a part of nature, especially when I am out walking my dog by myself just admiring the beauty around me.  Nature around NKY is a very rarely appreciated thing and it is so sad because there are so many beautiful places around here.  I live on a street with a cemetery at the end of the street and I love to take my dog back there to walk.  It is so serene and peaceful and sad that not many people take the time to enjoy such a beautiful space.

No comments:

Post a Comment