Monday, April 30, 2012

Aesthetic Experience

When I first signed up for this class to be honest I had no idea what I was getting into.  After the first couple of weeks I started to realize I really liked this class.  It was a good class and I really enjoyed it.  I really like all the things that we touched on in class.  I like how we talked about art, music, and nature all in one and showing the true beauty beneath them.  Overall I was really pleased with all of the stuff we learned about in class.  I think that everything discussed in this class had an important message and was easily retrieved.  From this class I take a greater appreciation for stuff that I wouldnt of taken before.  This was my first philosophy class and I'm looking forward to taken more in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment