Saturday, April 14, 2012

Have any of you ever been to Panama City Beach, FL? If you have you hopefully have the beautiful image that I do of the place. When I hear Panama City Beach, I immediately think of the house that my friends and I stayed in for a week. It was a three floor home and only a block from the beach front. I was able to walk out of the living room, onto the balcony and see everything!!! I believe that I did more reading on this trip than I ever have on a trip to the beach, it was amazing! There were some of the best memories made on this vacation, as well as the amount of relaxation I obtained. While on this vacation, I attempted to make a decision as to whether or not, this was the most beautiful sunrise/sunset, or if Myrtle Beach is; the jury is still out. Oh well, looks like I'll just have to keep returning to make a complete decision.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. Definitely one of the most beautiful places I’ve been to :)

    ReplyDelete