Sunday, April 22, 2012

Appreciation of Beauty

One of the things that we have discussed in class quite a few times is the idea that you need a knowledgeable background to fully appreciate some things beauty. I do not agree with this. I do think that knowing more about the subject may change your view on things but I do not agree that you need knowledge on the subject to appreciate its beauty. If that was the case then no one would really be able to appreciate anything beautiful, only small portions of people would be able to fully appreciate it because they are the ones who know the subject. I believe that that is one of the best things about nature and natural scenes, it doesn't take much to appreciate it and most people do appreciate it, I mean who doesn't really appreciate a nice sunset?

No comments:

Post a Comment