Thursday, April 19, 2012

Over Christmas break my family and I went to Key West, Florida.  This was the one of the most beautiful parts of Florida that I have seen yet.  We have been all over Florida but this was by far my favorite so far.  It was really cool, we got to experience the whole island.  My family went jet skiing, boating, deep sea fishing, went to a state park there, and watched the sun set at the most south point of the United States.  It was a lot of fun and was just a real nice experience.   We got to see parts of the environment that you just don't see in Kentucky, like coconut shells, all of the different species of animals, and a whole lot of different scenery. If you ever get a chance to go to Key West I advise you to take that chance. 





No comments:

Post a Comment