Saturday, April 14, 2012


If anyone who is not from the area of Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, I always make it a goal of mine to take him/her up to Devou Park in Covington, KY. This park is one of the MOST beautiful parks I have ever seen. It not only has an abundance of trees, flowers, benches to relax and read on, but it also has a wonderful view of Cincinnati, especially at night! This picture to the right, is one of my most favorite pictures and images I hold of Cincinnati. Whenever anyone asks me to describe it, this is what I base my description off of. I have always said that when I get married I want to have my wedding at Mackinac Island, MI but, I can always settle to have this view as my background images for a wedding. The beauty of it is breath-taking. THe lights, combined with the glow of the moon, with the wind breezing in the trees behind me, it's purely surreal! I recommend that if none of you have ever been, you should! Try and go at night, that's when this image is the best, but even during the day, it can still be beautiful, just not as breath taking.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, at night this is hands down one of the best places in the area to see the beautiful city lights of downtown. I remember two years back going there and just sitting on the hood of the car in awe at the beauty of the lights and city traffic. It wasn’t, however, until I went back in the day time did I realize how aesthetically pleasing the park is itself. The beautiful view makes it hard to notice all the other elements that the park has to offer but when you finally do take your eyes off it you will realize that it’s truly amazing. I recommend this park as well everyone needs to enjoy the beauty that it has to offer locals and those who aren’t from around the area.

    ReplyDelete