Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Car :)

As odd as it may sound, one of the places that I enjoy and make me relaxed is my car, but I know others can relate to this. I enjoy my car sometimes when I am alone and sometimes when I am with others. But being alone in my car is relaxing, I can have peace and quiet if I want, or if I want I can turn up my music and sing. I think being in a car alone can just give you that feeling of privacy even if there isn't that much keeping you from your surroundings. Another thing that I believe contributes to the enjoyment of me being in my car alone, and singing, is the fact that a lot of times I am driving back country roads, so there are no traffic lights, traffic jams, angry drivers, etc. which I think can actually make driving stressful, so I guess it would depend on the situation that someone is in as well.

2 comments:

  1. I would totaly agree. Being in your car and listening to the music you want to listen to or being in the quiet is a very serene and calming feeling. sometimes when Im upset or mad I take a drive without any intention on a certain destination, and the car gives me a place to think and calm down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean, it is definitely a good way to cool off or calm down.

      Delete