Thursday, April 19, 2012

West Minster

I recently went on a baseball trip to New Wilmington, PA and I realized that we were in Amish country and noticed how in tune they were with the land. They were preparing their crops by using horses and not damaging the air with big tractors. Also on this trip I looked out the window and noticed in a stream in downtown New Wilmington that their was a little shack that about ten cars were parked out in front of and I saw that the people were fly fishing in the river and it made me think of how no one in our class had never been fly fishing and there it was fly fishing at its finest.

1 comment:

  1. Its funny to think of how people live in the Amish culture. I wouldn't be able to live without internet or light switches. Then again, I'm not 100% up to date on Amish culture so I may just sound completely ignorant. Regardless of specific customs, I can't imagine how they do it.
    On a side note, anyone heard of rumspringa?

    ReplyDelete