Saturday, April 14, 2012

Reality

While reading through the blogs, one that caught my eyes is that by Morgan. Her one in response to understanding reality. When we were talking in class about Bugbee and how he understands reality and how one is to perceive reality I agree with you completely. Reality in itself is questionable because everyone's reality is different. It changes as you age from toddler to 90-year-old man/woman. It also changes because of interactions with the world, your experiences. I know that my "reality" and outlook on experiences has changes just in the last year. When Morgan brings up the point of "to understand reality you must understand yourself", I fully agree. People say that they understand what is occurring but until they have truly looked into themselves and yourself, reality will always differ from individual to individual. Though the realities do differ from person to person, in our society and the world as a whole, there is, I believe, some common denominator that is in the reality of everyone. The world, I believe, would not be able to work as smoothly as it does if people all had completely opposite ending views of experiences, world, etc. Though we are different, we are the same and as long as this is known, and we are constantly learning ourselves, there will be limited differences between reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment