Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tybee Island (Blog 12)

When I was in 7th grade we went to Tybee Island in Georgia. This was the first time that I saw the beach. One specific thing I remember before going to the beach is going to a light house right across the street from the beach. It is known as the Tybee Island Light Station. The light house has roughly 200 steps to the top. I ran up and down the light house a few different times, once to the top and then back down to get someone's camera for them and then back up to give it to them and then back down. When I was at the top of the light house I remember the beach and how pretty it was. The view from the light house was amazing. It was one of those moments where everything just seems to be peaceful and calm. The beach has always been a favorite place of mine because it is very relaxing and serene, especially if you are lucky to find a part of the beach or go when there are not a ton of around. Hopefully this summer I will make it to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment