Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sounds

I started thinking about this when we were discussing music (or the absence of music) the other day in class, as well as when we went on our sound walk outside. One of the things that puts me in my most relaxed state of mind and relaxed place in general is music. There is some music that I could just listen to over and over, and could never get tired of. I have my iPod that I can basically take everyone with me which means that I know that anytime I need it I can listen to that to make me relaxed. I also think that music and sound is interesting in the idea that everyone can be different, what can be a pleasant sound or good music to me, can be terrible for the next person. I just think that it is interesting that everyone can have such different preferences when it comes to this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment