Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bog 10-My house

I live in Erlanger, Kentucky which is literally 2 minutes from Crestview Hills.  We started this blog to talk about places and one place that really brings beauty is my house.  Recently, my brother and I were doing some yard work and we were finished, I sat down on my back porch to relax.  While I was sitting there, the night was creeping in and it was one of the most beautiful sky scenes I have seen.  It was bright orange and pink surrounded by darkness.  Because of this class I have really began to appreciate what the world has to offer.  It was so beautiful and I couldn't stop looking at the sky.  I got my mom to come out and see, and of course she took pictures.  I really do appreciate nature and all the beauty it gives to us, even when we aren't paying attention.  

1 comment:

  1. Is that an actual photo of the evenings in Erlanger, KY, you were describing?

    ReplyDelete