Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Blog 11

Another place that I find immensely aesthetically pleasing is the University of Alabama. Although I attend Thomas More, and love it with everything in me, a part of me is still in love with Bama. It has been my dream school ever since I was in middle school. Many of my good friends attend the university and could not be more proud to do so. The campus is one of the most gorgeous in the country. It is surrounded by green lawns, tall trees, and that beautiful blue sky that Lynyrd Skynyrd talks about in their song referencing the state. The campus is also lined with gorgeous architecture that sets it apart from other universities. The famous Bryant- Denny Stadium is prime example of the impressive architecture. The school colors are also my absolute favorite. Nothing beats seeing all that crimson and white on game day! I plan on visiting Tuscaloosa very soon! ROLL TIDE ROLL "Where the skies are so blue."



No comments:

Post a Comment