Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blog Post 11

When I think of natural beauty one of my favorite pastimes that is aesthetically beautiful is playing the piano.  The peaceful qualities of piano playing create beautiful sounds that make me feel like I am away from the real world.  The harmony of music gives a positive experience and has a natural beauty when I am creating something of my own- which is one of my favorite parts of playing the piano.  I enjoy creating music from what I hear, instead of playing songs I already know.  When I create a new tune, it makes me feel joyful because of the musical beauty, but also because I feel accomplished.  Playing piano is awesome because not only am I using logic to get better, but I get to be very creative, which is not something that I get to experience often.

No comments:

Post a Comment