Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Trails of Doe Run


In my first blog post I spoke about how I really enjoyed getting away and head out to the trails of Doe Run in Independence.  This is a Picture of the side of the valley leading up to the woods where its horizion meets the sky.  With the light snow covering, the dense woods that meets the sky, gives the image of layers. The sky was extremely clear and blue that day and it was warm for the first time in a while.  As I write these blogs I notice a reoccuring theme that I tend to share and that is landscapes.  I believe I have an appreciation of nature a little deeper than just the picturesque landscapes that I share, but I guess there just my favorite.  I prefer to look at the whole picture and allow the aesthetic response to take its own course.

No comments:

Post a Comment