Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Blog #12 Everglades

Recently for my bio lit class I did my final paper on degradation in the Everglades. I discussed the human and natural impacts and then solutions to them. Doing this paper has showed me that there are a lot of things that affect nature and that the Everglades really are in fact disappearing and soon they won't be here anymore. They are one of the few natural and pristine environments left in the world and they need to be saved. restoration plans were the major source of solutions for the Everglades, but even that is not enough. Studies have shown that the Everglades will never return to what they once were. the Everglades are home to over 40 threatened and endangered species. What will happen to them when the Everglades disappear? I found my research very interesting and important. I think its important for people to be informed about these issues and that everyone should try to save nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment