Monday, May 5, 2014

blog 12

the Burn you dont realize you get

the Luau

Sunset view of the beach 

the ocean

USS Arizona

USS Missouri
For this blog I'm going to talk about my trip to Hawaii two summers ago. Hawaii is not like anything that i have seen before. Everything there is just beautiful, and very pleasing to the human eyes. From the nature to the animals and the waters it is just magnificent. I have never seen waters so blue in my life. the only bad thing about going into the ocean is the coral. The weather down there was weather like i have never experienced in my life before, it was always 75-80 degrees with no humidity at all and since we are closer to the sun down there you feel like when you walk out you wont burn that bad but boy do you burn. We went to a Luau and that was different as well we saw them roasting the pig and it was just a neat experience. Also when we went to Hawaii we visited pearl harbor and we hot to take a tour on the Missouri as well walk above the USS Arizona. When i did this it made me appreciate everything that our Navy as well as our Military does for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment