Thursday, January 12, 2012

All about me :)


Hi, my name is Margo Marie Whaley. I am 20 years old and my birthday is August 3rd! Hmmm, where to start?

I live in Northern Kentucky, in the Newport/Ft. Thomas area, but I am definitely not a city girl by any means, I like hunting, fishing, and horseback riding. Horses are my extreme passion! I am in college so I can get a good job and have a horse farm! My family has land in Falmouth, KY. Which is about an hour from here, in the middle of no where but I love it. You will see me in my cowgirl boots a lot. I can't wait until summer because I love wearing them with shorts!

I am in love with sports, I love to play all all sports, and I love to watch sports as well. I watch ESPN and Sports Center like its my job, seriously. So I know a lot about sports. My favorite team is UK!! Wooo! University of Kentucky! I am a die hard fan!

I am a very very busy person. I have two jobs. I work at Brio, a fancy Italian restaurant down at Newport on the levee, and I work at Jersey Mike's in Newport. I am a full time student, and am working on 3 degrees, I am a psychology major, a sociology minor, and a criminal justice minor. Then to top all of this off, I am also a mother. My daughters name is Baylee, she just turned 2 on Jan. 6th. She is the funniest person I have ever met and makes me laugh every day, and it blows me away how smart she is. Juggling everything can get complicated and stressful but overall I do pretty well.

But I think that just about sums up me!

No comments:

Post a Comment